CycleSurgery always welcome applications from Shopfloor or Workshop people who have experience in the cycle trade, a passion for cycling and who want to work their way up in a company where they can make a real difference.
CycleSurgery is looking for enthusiastic self-motivated people to join our shop teams across London and nationally.
We are 100% customer focused and our shops are very busy retail environments. We offer decent salaries, bonus schemes, staff purchase plans, regular personal development and technical training.
We do not insist on previous cycle shop experience but you will need to have an enthusiasm for cycling and prove that you have great customer service skills.
In order to apply for any of these positions please send a copy of your CV with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Full Time Cycle Sales Assistant - Port Solent
- Mechanic/Sales Associate - Hemel Hempstead
- Assistant Manager - Moorgate
- Supervisor - Gateshead
- Weekend Sales Associates - Bristol, Broadmead
- Part Time Mechanic - Manchester, Didsbury
- Workshop Supervisor - Moorgate
- Assistant Manager - Highbury
- Bike Buyer - Head Office, Guildford
- Supervisor - Kensington
- Senior Mobile Mechanics - London
- Full and Part Time Mechanics - London
- Full and Part Time Sales Assistants - London