Specialized Romin Expert BG Saddle Titanium Rails
Rated 4 out of 5Â by 1 reviewer.
Rated 4 out of 5Â by cxaddict Quality saddle, firm but comfy Very well made saddle but rock hard - almost solid compared to my prologo evo nack, seems very comfy and supportive - but not instantly comfy, has a sweet spot but if you move a bit back or forward it becomes a bit painful, stay in the spot and its great. Nose is a bit hard for TT position unless you wear good shorts. Overall though a quality bit of kit! 19 November 2013
1-1 of 1
Was: £79.99 Now: £51.99
- Colour: WHITE
We aim to offer competitive prices, however if you find products cheaper elsewhere we will match the price. click here for more info...
This stiff, competitive road/tri saddle is contoured to position the rider for optimal power transfer and comfort; its extra-wide BG channel maximizes blood flow.
- Patented BG design is lab tested to assure blood flow to sensitive arteries
- Stiff carbon-reinforced shell tuned for ride compliance
- Tuned-density PU foam padding is lightweight and supportive
- Lightweight and durable hollow titanium rails
- Tough, light weight and water resistant Micromatrix cover