Gone are the days of throwing away your old lights and buying new ones. Instead why not save money and the environment too? With our Recycle my Lights offer, you can do just that: recycle your old bike lights with us and you'll get 30% off a new pair of Moon Lights. Now that's what we call a bright idea...
- Take an old bike light (front, rear or pair) into any Cycle Surgery store between 20th September – 18th October 2018
- Receive a voucher for 30% off selected Moon Lights
- Redeem your voucher in-store or online (Valid until 31st October 2018)
- Your lights are sent of as small mixed WEEE (Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment).
- These lights are sorted, segregated and checked with batteries and lamps being removed at the same time.
- Batteries are sent to a specialist Approved Battery Treatment Operator with lamps being sent to a Lamp Recycler.
- With this being a 0% landfill project, all other materials go for further processing. These materials will be then taken to different suppliers depending on the chemistry type of each compound.
- All raw materials are then re-manufactured and sold in the market to be used in different industries.
*Terms and conditions – donations in store: one voucher per person, not to be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion, vouchers are redeemable against selected full price pairs of Moon Lights at Cycle Surgery; not redeemable on sale items; no alternative is given and the voucher cannot be exchanged for cash; it is the responsibility of the customer to let store staff know that they have made a donation in store; vouchers cannot be given retrospectively; vouchers are 30% Off Moon Lights; vouchers will be given out on the 20th September – 18th October 2018; after the 18th October 2018, customers can still recycle their lights through our stores but will not be rewarded with a voucher; vouchers are valid instore and on-line until 31st October 2018. Outdoor and Cycle Concepts Ltd, trading as Cycle Surgery reserve the right to cancel this promotion at any time.