Bring your old bike lights is to a Cycle Surgery store and we will send them off to be recycled.
- Your lights are sent of as small mixed WEEE (Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment).
- These lights are sorted, segregated and checked with batteries and lamps being removed at the same time.
- Batteries are sent to a specialist Approved Battery Treatment Operator with lamps being sent to a Lamp Recycler.
- With this being a 0% landfill project, all other materials go for further processing. These materials will be then taken to different suppliers depending on the chemistry type of each compound.
- All raw materials are then re-manufactured and sold in the market to be used in different industries.