WIN THE CHANCE TO BUY A LIMITED EDITION BROMPTON X CHPT3
Maintaining the aesthetic of the original with the fire-red front frame, it now features a textured black finish, making the bike more purposeful and distinct from the Black Edition. Expect a high-performance specification with some unique features.
- This draw is to win the chance to buy a Brompton x CHPT3
- Draw entries are open from 19.09.19 to midnight on 29.09.19.
- Twenty Brompton CHPT3 are available to purchase. RRP of bike is £1990.
- Draw will take place on 30.09.19 after which winners will be notified by email up to two business days after the draw.
- The winner will be selected at random from all valid entries via a computer process
- Selected notified winners of the draw must place their order for a Brompton CHPT3 by calling Cycle Surgery customer services on 0800 298 8898 by 3pm 4th October 2019, please ask to speak to Lucy or Jess.
- One Brompton CHPT3 only per winner.
- Brompton CHPT3 will be delivered via click and collect only for pick up from a Cycle Surgery store chosen by the winner.
- The draw is only open to residents of the UK.
- All persons must be aged 18 or over.
- Employees, members of their family or other associated persons of Outdoor and Cycle Concepts Ltd, and all other associated partners are not eligible to take part in the draw.
- By entering the draw, the winner acknowledges they may be required to participate in publicity relating to the draw. Such publicity may include, without limitation, the entrant's name and/or, statements made by the entrants concerning the draw and/or prizes and photographs/video taken/created as part of the draw.
- There is no alternative to this prize.
- In the event of circumstances beyond our control, we reserve the right to cancel or amend the draw rules at any point.
- In the event of any dispute regarding the rules, conduct, results and all other matters relating to the draw, the decision of the Outdoor and Cycle Concepts Ltd shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
The draw and rules will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England. Where the site and/or the Interactive Services are accessed from Scotland or Northern Ireland, this Agreement shall be governed by the laws of Scotland or Northern Ireland respectively and you hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Scottish courts or the courts of Northern Ireland respectively.