1. The prize draw is open to residents of the UK, except employees of Outdoor and Cycle Concepts, Brompton, their families, agents or anyone else professionally associated with the draw and competition
2. Entries to be submitted via: www.cyclesurgery.com/competitions/brompton.html
3. Only fully completed registrations will be eligible
4. Only one entry per household and entrants must be over 18 years old
5. The closing date for receipt of entries is 23:59 on 30th September 2018
6. The winner will be selected in a random draw by Cycle Surgery. If the winner is not contactable within seven days, Cycle Surgery reserve the right to reallocate the prize awarded to the next randomly drawn valid entry or to forfeit the prize
7. The winner’s details can be obtained by sending an SAE to Marketing, Cycle Surgery, 4 Mercer Street, Covent Garden, WC2H 9QA
8. The judge’s decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered
9. The prize is non-transferrable and cannot be exchanged for cash or combined with any other offer, promotion or discount
10. The prize consists of: A tour of the Brompton Bike Factory for two people and a Brompton goody bag each.
11. Tours start at 10am or 2pm Tuesday or Thursday at the Brompton Bicycle Factory in Greenford, West London.
12. The winner must agree to have his/her name published as the winner of the competition and to be photographed for promotional purposes, if requested
13. In the event of unforeseen circumstances Cycle Surgery or Brompton reserve the right to offer alternative prizes of equal or greater value