75 MILES TOTAL + 8 DAYS RIDDEN
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Cycle Surgery 75 mile Strava Challenge starts 08.06.19 at 12.01am and finishes 11.59pm 21.06.19. Open to 18+ in the UK. Must have a Strava account to participate. Prizes will be drawn at random for eligible riders.
- Challenge is spread over 14 days and structured as: Goal #1: 75 miles total over a minimum of 1-7 days ridden (not necessarily simultaneously), unlocking a discount code 20% off Cycle Surgery for all riders and draw for £50 gift card. Goal #2: 75 miles total + minimum of 8-13 days ridden (not necessarily simultaneously). Second prize pool: discount code 20% off Cycle Surgery for all riders and draw for £150 gift card and Specialised S works evade helmet. Goal #3: 75 miles total + 14 days ridden. Top prize: discount code 20% Off Cycle Surgery for all riders and draw for £210 gift card and Specialized S-Works Evade cycle helmet.
- 20% discount is valid on full priced items (excluding electronics, bikes and turbo trainers which will be eligible for 10%) online or in-store at Cycle Surgery (once code has been received after completing 75 mile challenge and registering on Cycle Surgery/Strava landing page) until midnight on 15.07.19. Random prize draw for gift cards and cycle helmet will take place after 29.06.19. Colour and make of cycle helmet may vary to one advertised but will be of a similar £RRP.
- To learn more about how to use Strava, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please contact Cycle Surgery for all other enquiries. Prize eligibility and fulfilment is at the sole discretion of Outdoor and Cycle Concepts Ltd trading as Cycle Surgery.
- No responsibility is taken for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason.
- In the event of any dispute regarding the rules, conduct, results and all other matters relating to the competition, the decision of Outdoor and Cycle Concepts Ltd shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.