WHAT DOES A SPECIALIZED BODY GEOMETRY BIKE FIT INCLUDE?
- We will assess your riding experience, training goals, flexibility and strength as well as past and present injuries to determine what riding position best suits your personal needs
- Your current riding position is visually assessed by trained staff so they can help you make improvements and adjustments to maximise comfort, minimise injuries and increase speed and pedalling efficiency
- Your current technical clothing and equipment is assessed so trained staff can recommend what saddle, shoes, footbeds and gloves can help you boost comfort and performance
- Your current riding position is recorded with dynamic video analysis so you can monitor and better understand what adjustments are being made to your bike and equipment
- Whatever event you have coming up, whether it is an Ironman or a short-circuit criterium, we can fine-tune your ride to help make you faster and more aerodynamic
- A data sheet with your optimum bike fit measurements and personal specifications will be given to you at the end of the session
- This service includes a follow-up appointment 4-6 weeks later (if needed) to make any further tweaks and adjustments to your riding position and answer any questions
- Our experienced and friendly staff will be on hand to share their riding top tips and answer any questions
2-3 Hour Specialized Body Geometry Fit and Follow Up - £200
Find your ideal riding position and the best technical equipment to help maximise comfort, minimise injuries and increase speed and pedalling efficiency
BOOK A SPECIALIZED BIKE FIT SESSION
Available at Cycle Surgery, Covent Garden by appointment only.
Call 0207 438 9450 to book.