The original GIRO Jacket was the first ever GORE BIKE WEAR® product, and more importantly, the first ever GORE-TEX® cycling jacket on the market. By being both waterproof and breathable at the same time it revolutionized comfort and protection for cyclists. Today it has a new ground breaking technology that sets a new standard as much as over 30 years ago. Built on the same core values, the ONE 1985 GTX® SHAKEDRY™ Jacket is engineered with the brand new lightweight GORE-TEX® Active fabric that repels water and increases breathability in even the wettest conditions.
- GORE-TEX® Active with SHAKEDRY™ product technology
- Super lightweight
- Extremely breathable
- Minimal pack volume and stow away solution
- Durably waterproof and windproof
- Ergonomic shape and comfort cut
- Reflective transfers for higher visibilty
- Water bounces of surface
- Smart collar solution
- 2 way front zip for chimney effect
- Weight 116 gram (Size L)
- Comfort fit
- GORE-TEX® SHAKEDRY™ product technology
Gore Bikewear believes that’s cyclists should be able to get out and live their passion every day, no matter the weather.
Their highly function apparel systems are created upon this believe, with ever garment is designed to make the cyclists life easier. Gores unique designs and sport specific solutions are always innovative, pushing the standards of cycling apparel.