WHAT DOES A GURU ONE-TO-ONE BIKE FIT SESSION INCLUDE?
- Our expert bike fit staff will assess your training goals, fitness level and past and present cycling injuries to help establish what bike and riding position might best fit your riding style and needs
- GURU Rider Scan Technology will measure your body with 3D infrared cameras to determine which bike size will fit you best
- Your ideal riding position will then be calculated using a computer-controlled GURU Dynamic Fit Unit. This offers real-time performance analysis in order to maximise comfort and increase speed and pedalling efficiency
- Put your new riding position to the test the GURU Dynamic Fit Unit incline and decline simulation
- We use GURU Virtual Ride to replicate different riding terrain and monitor your power output and response to resistance in real-time
- Choose from hundreds of different bikes to test from the GURU Virtual Warehouse in real-time and at the touch a button
- Whatever event you have coming up, whether it is an Ironman or a short-circuit criterium, we can fine-tune your ride to help make you faster and more aerodynamic
- A data sheet with your optimum bike fit measurements and personal specifications will be given to you at the end of the session
- Our experienced and friendly staff will be on hand to share their top cycling tips and answer any technical questions
20 Minute Personal Sizing And Bike Fit - £35
Find your ideal riding position to help maximise comfort and minimise injuries (£35, refundable with new bike purchase).
60-90 Minute Full Motion Fit - £175
Find your ideal riding position to help maximise comfort, minimise injuries and increase speed and pedalling efficiency. Unlike other bike fit services, the GURU Fit System is fully-automated and costs only £175 per session.
BOOK A GURU BIKE FIT SESSION
Available at Cycle Surgery, Lee Valley VeloPark by appointment only.
Call 0208 001 0000 to book.