New Vacancy - Bike Mechanic - Cycle Surgery, Manchester
At Cycle Surgery we recognise the importance of a well-run workshop in the success of a cycle store. Whether building new bikes, carrying out emergency repairs or providing scheduled servicing our reputation rests in your hands.
We are therefore looking for enthusiastic and experienced mechanics to join the teams in their London stores. You must be able to demonstrate a broad understanding of current bicycle technology and a commitment to providing customer service.
Day-to-day duties and responsibilities will include:
- Building new bikes for shop floor and customers
- Assessing and quoting bicycle repair
- Carrying out all service and repair work in a timely manner and to a high standard
- Assisting shop floor staff with bike sales
- Have at least one years experience in a bicycle workshop.
- A Cytech II qualification is desirable but not essential
- Good communication skills – Clear and concise telephone manner and written English
- Be self-motivating, and capable of working alone or as part of a team.
- Presentable and professional
Alongside your CV, please enclose a covering letter outlining your experience within the bicycle industry as well as your passion / interest for cycling and outdoor sports lifestyle.
Applications required ASAP as interviews will commence immediately
All CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org