New Vacancy - Sales Assistant - Cycle Surgery, Chertsey
Cycle Surgery have an exciting opportunity for enthusiastic Sales Assistants to join their department within the exciting and vibrant newly re-fitted Snow and Rock Store in Chertsey.
We are looking for experienced sales professionals with knowledge of and passion for cycling.
You will be joining a proactive and results focused business where you will be given the opportunity to put your ideas into practice and make a measurable contribution to development of the business.
Day-to-day duties and responsibilities:
To assist the Store Manager to achieve maximum store efficiency and profitability accordance with Company policy. To assist the Store Manager in the smooth running of the store by helping to create and maintain an environment which encourages the customer to purchase.
The Sales Assistant role covers the following areas:
- As the frontline member of our retail team, you will be expected to provide customers with the best possible customer service experience
- Be involved in stock control and management
- Assisting shoppers to find the goods and products they are looking for
- Being responsible for processing cash and card payments
- Stocking shelves with merchandise
- Answering queries from customers
- Giving advice and guidance on product selection to customers
- Working within established guidelines, particularly with brands
- Attaching price tags to merchandise on the shop floor
- Receiving and storing the delivery of large amounts of stock
- Keeping up to date with special promotions and putting up displays
Alongside your CV, please enclose a covering letter outlining your experience within retail sales as well as your passion / interest for cycling and the outdoor sports lifestyle to firstname.lastname@example.org