New Vacancy - Supervisor, Cycle Surgery - London Kings Cross
Our Cycle Surgery Store in Kings Cross is looking for an enthusiastic Supervisor to join their team. The successful applicant will have extensive knowledge of cycling and a background in retail management.
The role will be supporting the management team in the day to day running of the store and meeting targets for the store overall. You will be joining a proactive and results focused business where you will be given the opportunity to put your ideas into practice and make a measurable contribution to development of the business.
The Role of Supervisor
- Supporting the management team to consistently drive excellent customer service standards and maintain strong visual standards in store
- Taking responsibility for specific areas of activity as assigned by the Store Manager
- Ensuring all areas of the shop floor are adequately staffed and that customers receive the highest standards of service
- Assisting the management team to achieve / exceed target by effectively implementing all store policies and procedures, controlling costs and leading the team
- Leading by example in all areas of standards and conduct, adhering to all company regulations and promoting a security conscious environment
The Requirements of the Role
- Previous Supervisory experience gained within a retail environment is essential
- Passionate about the delivery of excellent customer service with an understanding of how this drives sales and affects the bottom line
- Effective use of merchandising and sales reports whilst maintaining a hands on approach
- PC literate – being able to manage and learn new systems such as stock control and rotas
- Time management – being able to manage both your own time and your team to ensure the store remains time and cost efficient
If you are interested in this position, please email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org