These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Claim instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by participating all claimants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
Promoter and Data Controller is Garmin (Europe) Ltd, Libery House Hounsdownd Business Park, Southampton SO40 9LR (hereafter “Garmin”)
1. The Garmin £50 money back promotion is open to UK residents who are 18+ and excludes employees of Garmin and their families, affiiliated companies, their agencies and anyone professionally connected with this promotion.
2. The Garmin £50 money back promotion applies when you purchase one of the following products within the promotional period from a participating retailer:
Garmin Edge 530 (010-02060-01)
Garmin Edge 530 including Sensor bundle (010-02060-11)
Garmin Edge Mountain Bike Bundle (010-02060-21)
Garmin Edge 830 (010-02061-01)
Garmin Edge 830 including Sensor bundle (010-02061-11)
Garmin Edge 830 Mountain Bike Bundle (010-02061-21)
3. To qualify for the promotion, you must purchase one of the above products from a qualifying retailer. To claim your £50 money back your qualifying purchase must be made within the promotional period from 12th July 2019 and 30th September 2019. To claim, visit the promotional website www.garminrewards.co.uk, register your details including your full name, full address including postcode, email address, your product serial number and upload a copy of your purchase receipt. Your purchase receipt must clearly show the product purchased, the receipt number and the date of purchase. Any claims must be made 30 days after purchase and no later than 8th November 2019 - if a claim is made within 30 days of purchase it will be rejected. Please note that some receipts may show the date on the reverse and therefore it may be necessary to upload more than one receipt image. Receipt images must be uploaded in . png, .jpeg, .jpg, .pdf, .heif and the maximum upload limit is 50mb per file (maximum of 2 image uploads per single claim).
4. Claims must be made after 30 days of purchase and by no later than 23:59 8th November 2019. Any claim attempts made after this date or receipts that are not dated within the promotional period will be deemed as invalid.
5. Only one claim for a single prepaid card per household. For the avoidance of doubt, a ‘household’ is classified as a unique postal address.
6. Each till receipt image can only be used once for a single prepaid card claim.
7. No claims from agents, third parties, or organised groups will be accepted. Incomplete or illegible claims or those not in accordance with these instructions will be rejected.
8. Direct claims only, participants cannot make claims under someone else's name or address. Please ensure your use your legal name at the time of claiming.
9. Each valid claim will receive a prepaid card with the value of £50 loaded. The maximum funds available on your card will be £50.
10. The name printed on the card will appear as the name you entered on the online registration form.
11. The card will be sent to the address that you entered at the time of registering your money back claim. Only one card per valid claim will be issued.
12. There are no cash or any other alternatives available.
13. You will be provided with a prepaid card with the value pre-loaded, available to spend at most places that display the Mastercard® acceptance mark.
Full card terms and restrictions can be found at:
https://legal.purecard.com/terms?cctid=fICBryCnN8FIc50393fICBryCnN8FI]. Please note that this card is not re-loadable.
14. The Card cannot be used to purchase fuel via a Pay@Pump facility. The Card cannot under any circumstances be used to withdraw cash via cashback and cannot be used for cash withdrawals via ATM.
15. Your prepaid card will be dispatched within 45 days of your £50 money back claim being verified.
17. If the amount of the value available on the card is not sufficient to cover your purchase, you will need to pay the difference by other means first (cheque, cash, debit or credit card) then use the card.
19. The prepaid card is issued by Blackhawk Network (UK) Ltd, an Electronic Money Institution authorised in the UK by the Financial Conduct Authority with Firm Reference number 900023; pursuant to license from Mastercard International. Mastercard® is a registered trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated. Blackhawk Network (UK) Ltd’s company registration number is 05802971 and its registered office is at Westside 1, London Road, Hemel Hempstead. HP3 9TD.
21. Your statutory rights remain unaffected.
22. For enquires relating to this offer please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
23. By claiming, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the rules and consent to the transfer of their personal data to the Promoter’s partners for the purposes of the administration of this promotion and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented. Your personal details will at all times be kept confidential and in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation ((EU) 2016/679) (GDPR) and any national implementing laws, regulations and secondary legislation to the GDPR or the Data Protection Act 2018.
24. The Promoter reserves the right to verify all claims and to refuse to award claims where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotions requirements.
25. We reserve the right to vary or amend these terms and conditions or to withdraw the promotion at any time.
26. If for any reason any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition, the Promoter may in its sole discretion modify or suspend the competition or invalidate any affected entries. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
27. English law shall govern these terms and conditions and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
28. If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.