The original Impact is the most popular and versatile shoe in mountain biking history. With a Stealth S1 rubber outsole, the Impact Low is burly and durable without sacrificing stickiness or pedal contact. A slingshot heel for a secure fit, compression molded midsole for extra support and a stitched and reinforced toe cap for protection from the hazards of the trail make the Impact Low one of the most comfortable and protective shoes available. Its leather upper contains a mesh tongue and side panels for increased breathability making the Impact Low an ideal shoe for any environment.
- Burly Stealth S1 rubber outsole
- Durable leather upper with breathable canvas panels
- Compression-molded PU midsole
- Stitched & reinforced toe cap protection
- 552g each (Size 9US)
- GOOD FOR: Downhill / Freeride