Five Ten's new Impact Pro downhill shoe offers a super-comfortable fit with its removable Ortholite moulded sock liner and compression moulded PU midsole for durability.
Designed to keep you pedalling all day, the Impact Pro has an impressive 4-layer impact-resistant toe box with 3.0mm of Poron impact-resisting foam. Match this with a bubble-pattern outsole for maximum grip and a synthetic lightweight weather-resistant upper, and you've got a brilliant MTB shoe that you won't want to take off.
- Removable Ortholite moulded sock liner
- Compression moulded PU midsole
- 4-layer impact-resistant toe box with Poron
- S1 dot-pattern outsole for grip
- Weather-resistant upper
- Next Day Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Order before 4pm Sunday - Friday
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 30 days of receipt.
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.