The innovative Five Ten Kestrel MTB Shoe has been designed to transfer power to the pedals as efficiently as possible so you can maximise your mountain biking session's mile after mile. The shoe features a C4 compound that is compatible with every type of SPD pedal, while Mi6 on the heel and toe to create optimal traction off the bike. The snug Boa IP1 closure system permits a custom fit with a simple turn of the dial. Combine this with a sleek, low profile upper with breathable mesh and a synthetic weather resistant toe box, the Five Ten Kestrel MTB Shoe is perfect for dedicated MTB riders looking to go beyond the trail.
- Dual-compound rubber outsole with Stealth® C4™ & Mi6™
- Boa IP1 closure system
- Compatible with all SPD pedals
- Stiff, carbon-infused shank
- Synthetic, weather-resistant toe box with micro-perforation
- Non-slip heel cup to reduce torsional flex
- Compression molded EVA midsole
- Breathable mesh tongue and synthetic upper
- Sleek, low-profile design
- 463g each (Size 9US)
You may also like....