The innovative Five Ten Kestrel MTB Shoe has been designed to transfer power to the pedals as efficiently as possible so you can maximise your mountain biking session's mile after mile. The shoe features a C4 compound that is compatible with every type of SPD pedal, while Mi6 on the heel and toe to create optimal traction off the bike. The snug Boa IP1 closure system permits a custom fit with a simple turn of the dial. Combine this with a sleek, low profile upper with breathable mesh and a synthetic weather resistant toe box, the Five Ten Kestrel MTB Shoe is perfect for dedicated MTB riders looking to go beyond the trail.
- Dual-compound rubber outsole with Stealth® C4™ & Mi6™
- Boa IP1 closure system
- Compatible with all SPD pedals
- Stiff, carbon-infused shank
- Synthetic, weather-resistant toe box with micro-perforation
- Non-slip heel cup to reduce torsional flex
- Compression molded EVA midsole
- Breathable mesh tongue and synthetic upper
- Sleek, low-profile design
- 463g each (Size 9US)
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £30, otherwise £2.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 30 days of receipt.
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.