The Callaghan Jersey combines the warmth of wool with the fast drying performance of polyester to function as an ideal standalone or layering piece for fall/winter riding.
The Merino wool inner face is comfortable, warm, and odor resistant, while the polyester exterior has fibers extending into the wool to wick moisture to the face for rapid evaporation. Micro stitching instead of serging gives the seams the lowest possible profile on a 4-way stretch fabric, reducing bulk and weight and maintaining the stretch characteristics of the fabric for maximum comfort.
The Callaghan features two large angled rear pockets. Easily accessible with gloves, the pockets feature internal sleeves to secure your phone, headphone ports for routing cables, and pocket guards to help secure your cargo. A high neck offers protection on the chilliest of days while reflective details improve visibility in low light.
- Fast dry, warm wool
- Two large angled pockets on the back for easy fall/winter access
- Two internal sleeve pockets inside rear pockets to keep your phone secure
- High neck for extra warmth
- Reflective details
- Micro stitched seams (giving the lowest profile seam possible on a stretchy fabric)
- Headphone ports in rear pockets
- Materials: Merino Wool Poly Blend (with a brushed backer for warmth)
- Weight: 304g
You may also like....