100% waterproof & windproof, the Re:Gen uses GORE-TEX® Active, combining Gore-Tex's most breathable membrane with a durable, lightweight face and a durable inner tricot. The Re:Gen meets Gore-Tex's 'Guaranteed to Keep You Dry' promise.
The 7 Hour fit uses Helix patterning to perform flawlessly on the bike, while extra volume in the lower back accommodates fully loaded jersey pockets for longer days in the saddle. Minimalist, riding-focused features give you just the versatility you need with no added bulk or complication. Mesh-backed moto-style cuff zips allow the jacket to work perfectly with any glove combination, while also providing an air flow option and keeping the sleeves secure. Rear passthrough vents allow easy access to jersey contents while on the bike, a single rear zipper pocket secures your essentials, and gripper elastic on the waist keeps the jacket in place. Trimmed seams and 13mm seam tape minimize weight while providing bombproof weather protection and the complete package weighs just 220 grams (8 oz).
- Based on an aggressive athletic fit with riding articulation, this jacket has a minimalist profile patterned to provide maximum weather protection without compromise.
- GORE-TEX® Active 3L - 20d Nylon Plain Weave / Tricot Backer
- Watertight #3 Vislon Front Zip
- Watertight Zippered Rear Pocket
- Passthrough vents for jersey pocket access
- Wrist vents
- Watertight Zipper Cuff Vent Closure
- Soft Brushed Collar and Chin Guard
- Gripper Elastic Hem
- 13mm Seam Tape
- Reflective Details