A top-selling helmet with innovative technology and an easy size adjustment system including a LED rear light is the perfect match for kids on their way to their own mobility on two wheels. The in-mold construction provides durability and a long lasting lifespan while additional inner vent channels allow effective cooling. This helmet is full of clever features like the anti-pinch padding on the buckle or the extra bumpers to protect the lower part of the shell against wear. The Anuky is ideal for bike trailers, trainer bikes, bicycles or a ride in a child seat.
- In-Mold for durable fusion of the outer shell and the shock absorbing helmet material (EPS)
- Extended foam visor for maximum face protection
- Deep temple and neck protection
- Integrated LED light in the adjustment wheel
- In-Molded lower edge protection shell
- Zoom Evo Kid - precise adjustment system with handy wheel
- Size adjustment via full ring made of robust and flexible plastic for ideal stability and adaptability
- Good ventilation with 3 air inlets and 3 outlets
- Removable and washable padding with highest wearing comfort
- Soft touch straps easy to adjust by practical sliders
- Integrated fly net
- High passive safety thanks to huge and very intense reflectors
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 12 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.