Providing good protection at medium theft risk, the ABUS Raydo Pro Steel-o-flex 1460/85 lock features 20 mm overlapping steel shells to protect a durable inner steel cable to keep your bike safe and secure. Packed with handy features such as a PVC-coating to protect paintwork and illuminating dials allowing you to set your lock in the dark, the ABUS Raydo Pro Steel-o-flex 1460/85 lock is a great addition to any cyclist's arsenal.
- 20 mm overlapping steel shells protect the inner steel cable
- PVC-coating to prevent damage of the bicycle's paintwork
- The steel shells and the supporting elements of the locking mechanism are made of special hardened steel
- Individually settable code
- Press'n Shine Function - the illuminated dials make setting the code easy even in the dark
- Weight: 845 grams
- Length: 85 cm
- Next Day Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Order before 4pm Sunday - Friday
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 30 days of receipt.
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.