The new Ultra 410 is the ideal entry level D-lock. Providing a high level of security at an affordable price this versatile lock incorporates a number of high-tech advancements in security. A double layered key with decoy cuttings and a cylinder with special wafers make this lock practically pick proof with conventional methods. In a simple, yet innovative design, the 12mm thick double bolted shackle comprised of hardened steel extends all the way through the lock body, providing protection against cutting and torsion attacks. Every variant is Sold Secure Silver certified.
The Abus Ultra 410 D-lock comes with an easy to attach and rattle-free frame bracket. Additional extension cables are available.
- Provides a high level of security at an affordable price
- Pick-proof with a double layered key with decoy cuttings and a cylinder with special wafers
- Protection against cutting and torsion attacks with a 12mm thick double bolted shackle comprised of hardened steel extending through the lock
- Every variant is Sold Secure Silver certified
- Easy to attach, rattle-free frame bracket
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 12 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.