Hearty, delicious meals to keep you going: nutritious to deliver plenty of energy, tasty to give you something to look forward to!
Adventure Foods Main Meals are dehydrated for ease of use and ease of carriage. As well as adding the only the minimum amount of weight to your pack, they're extremely simple to prepare: open the pouch, add hot water, stir, leave. Eat!
57% pasta (wheat,egg, salt), 11% cheese (whey powder, cheese powder, palm oil, salt, glucose syrup), 7% ham (pork, wheat starch, salt, smoke extract, acidulant (rosemary extract, lemon acid), preservative (E250)), milk powder, coconut oil, palm oil, potato starch, 4% bell pepper, 2% leek, 2% onion, salt, pepper.
- Allergy advice:
- Contains egg, gluten and milk
- May contain traces of peanuts and nuts
- Typical nutritional values (Per 100g):
- Energy: 1,760kJ/420kcal
- Protein: 13.6g
- Carbohydrate: 55.3g
- of which: Sugar 5.4g, fat 15.4g
- of which: Saturates 9.1g
- Fibre: 5.3g
- Salt: 3.3g
- Weight: 142g
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 2 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 30 days of receipt.
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.