A flexible pack for lightweight bikepacking or heavyweight commuting, the Vortex 2 Waterproof Seatpack from Altura was engineered to fit around the seatpost whilst providing adjustability for different seat configurations. This lightweight and fully waterproof pack is the ideal way to keep gear out of the way, inside your frame.
It has a reliable roll top closure giving adjustable capacity up to 12 litres and is designed to cater for individual needs with lash points so you can store extra items externally as well. The welded seam construction and Hyperlon reinforced areas have given it a waterproof rating of IPX 6. This means it can sustain heavy rain for long periods, making it suitable for all types of cycle travel. The stylish design finished with highly-effective reflective detailing to help improve visibility.
- Fully waterproof to level IPX6
- Welded seam construction
- Roll top closure for adjustable volume
- Hook & loop wrap mounting system
- Hyperlon & Hook mounting system
- Hyperlon reinforced areas
- Elasticated cord system
- Kross side release buckles
- Structured inner support
- Reflective detail
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 12 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.