A no-nonsense pannier for the everyday commuter.
A wave of positive change:Abandoned fishing nets make up ten percent of all ocean pollution, and are a major threat to marine life including turtles, fish, seabirds, seals, and whales. At Axiom, we are committed to sustainability and take pride in sourcing environmentally sound materials, such as these recycled fishing nets, to create our products. Every bag in the Seymour series uses a new fabric which we call Oceanweave, that contributes to reducing the amount of plastic in our oceans. These bags are the world’s only cycling bags to be made out of recycled fishing nets. We hope this product will inspire others to become a part of a solution to this environmental crisis. Together we can make a difference.
- CONSTRUCTION: OCEANWEAVE 600D recycled fishnet polyester with waterproof polyurethane coating; Red interior liner on back-plate protects contents from scratches and improves internal visibility; Daisy-chain webbing for additional tie-down options.
- MOUNTING SYSTEM: Rixen & Kaul® VARIO 1 hooks are adjustable from 6mm-16mm. The Rixen and Kaul lower SLIDE-LOCK rail and FLIP-LOCK hold panniers firmly in place.
- ADDED BENEFIT: Drawstring closure helps to manage load; Mesh side pocket with elastic closure; Zippered rear pocket; Mesh front pocket with elastic closure; Daisy-chain webbing loops provide additional tie-down points; 3M triangle rear logo; Ultra-stiff polyurethane backing plate; LED light clip
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £30, otherwise £2.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 30 days of receipt.
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.