Hearty camping cuisine, with maximum flavour and minimum fuss. The Beyond The Beaten Track Vegetable Korma meal is ready cooked so you just need to heat it through (or eat it cold if needs be), with a long life span so if you don't eat on this trip, it'll probably be okay for your next. It's also packed in a flexible pouch so it's more rucksack-friendly than a tin, and to top it all it's delicious!Ingredients:
Potato (30%), single cream (from milk), tomato (11%), onion (10%), creamed coconut, carrot (7%), peas (5%), water, red pepper (4%), sweetcorn (3%), tomato puree, cornflour, sugar, vegetable oil, garlic puree.
- A DofE recommended product
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Allergy advice:
- Contains milk
- Gluten free
- Typical nutritional values (per 100g):
- Energy: 521kJ/125kcal
- Protein: 2.2g
- Carbohydrate 11.2g
- of which: Sugar 4g, fat 7.4g
- of which: Saturates 5.5g
- Fibre 2.3g
- Sodium 0.11g
- Salt Equivalent 0.28g
- Weight: 300g
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £30, otherwise £2.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 30 days of receipt.
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.