• White front-facing LED with integrated advance laser projection
• Laser projects the image of a bicycle, 5m ahead of the handlebars
• Between 2hrs - 13hrs runtime with both white light and laser on (both functions can be switched on/off independently)
• Fully charged by USB in under 4 hours, or get 50% charge in just one hour.
• Choose either Laserlight or LED or both depending on your safety needs.
• Both Laserlight and LED have flashing or steady states and you can choose between 100 or 300 lumen settings for the LED.
• Choice of three inserts ensures the Blaze Laserlight fits 99% of all handlebars on the market.
• The marine-grade steel bracket will never rust even left out in the toughest of winters.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £30, otherwise £2.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 30 days of receipt.
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.