As the name implies, the minimalist elbow pads just offers a maximum of protection and breathability with a minimum of material. The super slim construction and the three piece geometry offers you a great feeling while riding and protects your elbow against frontal and lateral impacts. The ergonomic cut and the use of an elastic cuff, instead of a velcro strap, once more stays true to the minimalistic design. The ARG minimalist elbow pads are also perfect for using below a long sleeve or race jersey.
- Flexible, super shock absorbing arg elbow padding
- Ergonomic, asymmetrical cut for a perfect fit
- Flatlock stitching
- Elastic cuffs with silicon print for additional hold
- Close to body fit
- Comfortable lycra-material
- Mesh fabric at bend of the elbow
- Elastic and comfortable
- Design and innovation award 2014
- Ce en-1621-1 certified
- 55% nylon, 30% tpe, 10% elastan, 5% polyester
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £30, otherwise £2.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 30 days of receipt.
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.