The Bollé© One® Standard Helmet is fantastically ventilated with 31 inlets. The One® helmet is also perfectly designed to hold your sunglasses in its 'Sunglasses Garage' if you remove them during your ride. With a focus on safety, The One® features a Bollé exclusive SAFETY QR Code and a specially-designed BOLLÉ LED. Its Click-to-Fit™ System ensures a perfect adjustable fit and its interchangeable winter and summer linings allow for year-round use. Complete with a detachable visor for mountain biking, The One® offers you everything you need in a cycling helmet.
- Sunglass Garage
- The One helmet has a specific location designed to hold a pair of sunglasses
- The LED was especially designed for a perfect fit with BOLLE helmets. Located at the highest point of the cyclistâ€™s silhouette, the LED has 2 positions, either continuous or flashing, and offers best possible visibility and, as a result, added safety. If youâ€™re racing and the slightestgram saved is important, fear not, BOLLE has designed a lighter capsule to replace the LED without detracting from its great looks.
- Click to Fit System
- With the Click-To-Fit system, you can adjust the fit very precisely. You can tighten or loosen the helmet for perfect fit.
- Safety QR Code
- The One and Messenger put the emphasis on safety. In case of an accident, the Safety QR Code allows any person equipped with a smartphone that can read QR codes, to identify who exactly should be contacted and what should be done, thanks to a voice message recorded beforehand. This BOLLE exclusive option makes your outings safer.
- Summer & Winter Interchangeable Linings
- Our helmet Premium versions are equipped with 2 linings, one for summer and high temperatures and the second for the cold in winter. The winter lining replaces the summer lining and is directly velcroed onto the helmet. The helmet straps then slide through loops sewn into the winter lining. Gone are the days of slippery bonnets and exposed ears after just a few kilometres! These 2 linings allow you to ride under perfect conditions all year round.
- 31 vents