- Easy pull closure for comfortable off-bike carrying
- Internal zip pocket for small items
- Reflective details, for safety at night
- Curved frame allows adjustable capacity and easy packing
- Capacity approx; 20 litres; dimensions; 400w x 300h x 200d
- Compatible with all handlebar types
The first Brompton bike was built in 1975 from the South Kensington bedroom of designer Andrew Ritchie.
His initial prototypes were crude, but through a relentless refining process Ritchie hit upon a cycle that would go on to become the gold standard of folding bikes.
In recent years, the company has seen rapid expansion worldwide, and now has stores in cities including London, Amsterdam, Beijing, Tokyo and Barcelona.
But not content to rest on their laurels, Brompton has a large team of in-house designers and engineers who are constantly developing new accessories and improving upon the design of the bike itself.
Every Brompton is handmade in their London factory by skilled craftsman who have undergone an intensive 18-month training program, and who each have a unique signature which they stamp on the parts of the bike they work on.
This culture of accountability is indicative of Brompton’s commitment to quality, and helps to ensure that every one of their bikes is built to the highest standard.