This handy folding basket can be easily fitted to any Brompton handlebars. With no zip or buckle fastenings to contend with this bag is perfect for those times you need to quickly pop items in and out with maximum ease. Perfect for popping to the supermarket or market, you can switch easily from carrying it over the shoulder to fixing it on your Brompton.
- Compatible with all handlebar types
- Tote-style webbing straps for over-the-shoulder carrying
- Easy pull closure to keep contents secure
- Zipped internal pocket s at 20 wide x 25cm deepfor small items
- Reflective Scotchlite band for safety at night
- Lightweight internal frame lets the basket stand upright
- Capacity approx; 20 litres; dimensions; 400w x 300h x 200d
The first Brompton bike was built in 1975 from the South Kensington bedroom of designer Andrew Ritchie.
His initial prototypes were crude, but through a relentless refining process Ritchie hit upon a cycle that would go on to become the gold standard of folding bikes.
In recent years, the company has seen rapid expansion worldwide, and now has stores in cities including London, Amsterdam, Beijing, Tokyo and Barcelona.
But not content to rest on their laurels, Brompton has a large team of in-house designers and engineers who are constantly developing new accessories and improving upon the design of the bike itself.
Every Brompton is handmade in their London factory by skilled craftsman who have undergone an intensive 18-month training program, and who each have a unique signature which they stamp on the parts of the bike they work on.
This culture of accountability is indicative of Brompton’s commitment to quality, and helps to ensure that every one of their bikes is built to the highest standard.
You may also like....