The Game Bag from Brompton features some of the best of British manufacturing. Developed in collaboration with British luggage maker Chapman and constructed from genuine, world-renowned Harris Tweed. This classic fabric is handwoven in the Hebrides, off the coast of Scotland, through traditional weaving methods.
This bag fuses its dapper style with amazing functionality through clever design. By including a large central section gives you versatility of use while a padded laptop compartment makes it a great commuter bag. Two separate wide pockets can house all of your essentials, making them easy to access, and improved leather zip pulls and bag straps are good quality for long term use. A water-resistant coating adds extra value to the bag while ensuring that the Game Bag will stand the tests of time and use.
- Dimensions: 42cm wide x 28cm high x 16cm deep
- Capacity: 19 litres
- Compatible with all Brompton handlebar types
- Padded laptop compartment–holds up to a 15 inch laptop
- 2 wide pockets for easy access to all your essentials
- Each Game bag comes with a lightweight frame to allow it to be mounted to the bicycle via a Brompton front carrier block
- When using the bag as a shoulder bag, the frame can easily be removed to allow it sit comfortably
- Includes a high-visibility rain cover
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 12 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.