This Replacement Brompton front axle hook comes with fittings and is designed for Brompton bikes WITH a front mudguard fitted. When your Brompton bike is folded, this hook attaches the front fork to the rear frame to stop it unfolding when you pick it up.
- Works in conjunction with the lower stop disk and seat post: when the seat post is not in the down position, the fold is not locked and will unfold when picked up.
- Tools required: 3mm allen key / hex wrench
- Next Day Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Order before 4pm Sunday - Friday
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 30 days of receipt.
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.