The Brompton M3L Metallic 2020 is the same iconic bike but with cool colour options that sparkle in the light thanks to its textured coat of metallic flakes.
With the classic Brompton M-type handlebars, it has a more upright rider position – perfect for navigating busy city streets – and leaves loads of space for luggage up front. Driven by the Brompton Standard Range, it has three fully enclosed gears that are reliable, easy to use and should have you covered for any inner-city climb.
All our Bromptons are version Ls, meaning they come with mudguards and a pump as standard, and they all have extended saddles, which provide a comfortable height for more riders than the normal length, guaranteeing more efficient pedalling.
With the M3L Metallic, the coolest bike on the road has just got a little bit cooler.
- Number of Gears–3 Speed
- Shifter–Ergonomic Underbar Shifters
- Chain set–Alloy Brompton Chainset
- Seatpost–Extended Seatpost
- Saddle–Brompton Standard Saddle
- Suspension–Firm Block
- Pedals–Brompton Left-Hand Folding Pedal/Alloy Cage Right-Hand Pedal
- Brakeset–Dual-Pivot Brompton Calipers
- Brake Levers–Ergonomic Integrated Brake Levers
- Grips–Lock-On Grips
- Wheelset–Double-Wall Rim Brompton Wheelset
- Tyres–Schwalbe Marathon Racer
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 12 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.