The Brompton M6L Black Edition Premium Superlight 2020 is the sleekest model of the world-leading folding bike having been made from titanium with cool all-black components and special shiny lacquer colour options.
With the classic Brompton M-type handlebars, it has a more upright rider position – perfect for navigating busy city streets – and leaves loads of space for luggage up front. This six-speed bike is perfect if you’re riding in hillier areas or if you don’t know where your next adventure will be. Combining the Brompton Wide Range hub and derailleur system, the six gears are evenly spaced and should have you prepared for whatever’s around the next corner.
Nearly all our Brompton bikes are version Ls, meaning they come with mudguards and a pump as standard, and they all have extended saddles, which provide a comfortable height for more riders than the normal length, guaranteeing more efficient pedalling.
When it comes to folding bikes, you can’t get better than Brompton: they’re more portable, more efficient and more stylish than any other. The M6L Black Edition Premium Superlight is even better looking and a kilogram lighter than the standard Brompton and is head and shoulders above any other folding bike in terms of performance. This bike doesn’t just ride, it excels.
- Frame–Steel Main Frame/Titanium Swing Arm
- Number of Gears–6 Speed
- Shifter–Ergonomic Underbar Shifters
- Chain set–Alloy Brompton Chainset
- Seatpost–Extended Seatpost
- Saddle–Brompton Standard Saddle
- Suspension–Firm Block
- Pedals–Brompton Left-Hand Folding Pedal/Alloy Cage Right-Hand Pedal
- Brakeset–Dual-Pivot Brompton Calipers
- Brake Levers–Ergonomic Integrated Brake Levers
- Grips–Lock-On Grips
- Wheelset–Double-Wall Rim Brompton Wheelset
- Tyres–Schwalbe Marathon Racer
- Next Day Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Order before 4pm Sunday - Friday
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 30 days of receipt.
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.