The Brompton M6L Electric is designed by world class engineers to change cities. With smart features, a sleek design and easy to use electronics, this is a folding bike you can take anywhere with you. The bike has 4 modes, ranging from no assistance through to a high level of assistance, perfect if you want to arrive fresh to a meeting or are climbing a large hill. No matter the mode; the bike rides smoothly thanks to the smart, integrated torque and cadence sensor.
The custom-developed 250W front hub motor and lightweight 36V battery gives an extremely high performance-to-weight output. To aid portability and usability, the battery can be carried separately, integrating neatly into a shoulder bag and has an intuitive user interface and USB charging port for mobile devices. This bike comes with the 1.5L Essential Bag to contain and carry your battery when transporting your Brompton.
The M-type handlebars on this Brompton give a classic handlebar shape for a good all-round position, and combine with a 6-speed gear, which is the ultimate all-rounder for those who wish to take longer rides and challenging inclines.
Just like the non-electric Brompton, you can fold it quickly and easily into a compact package. Fold up and jump on the train, bus or car. Unfold and make your next meeting. Feel unstoppable in the city with the Brompton Electric bike. Fly up hills. Feel like every ride has a tailwind. See more. Do more. Arrive fresh, and on time, every time.
- Drive Unit - Brushless DC front motor, 250W, Cut off speed: 15.5mph / 25kmh
- Battery - Voltage: 36V, Capacity: 8.55Ah, Energy density: 300Wh
- Head Unit / Display - Integrated HMI: LED display
- Frame - Steel
- Fork - Steel
- Handlebar - M-Type
- Number of Gears - 6 Speed
- Shifter - Ergonomic Underbar Shifters
- Chain set - Alloy Brompton Chainset
- Seatpost - Extended Seatpost
- Saddle - Brompton Standard Saddle
- Suspension - Firm Block
- Pedals - Brompton Left-Hand Folding Pedal/Alloy Cage Right-Hand Pedal
- Brakeset - Dual-Pivot Brompton Calipers
- Brake Levers - Ergonomic Integrated Brake Levers
- Grips - Lock-On Grips
- Wheelset - Double-Wall Rim Brompton Wheelset
- Tyres - Brompton Kevlar Tyres
- Accessories - Mudguards, 1.5 litre Essentials Bag
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 12 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.