Perfect commuting with the Brompton M6L Electric Premium with City Bag. It’s got everything that makes a Brompton so great but with stylish lacquer colour options, a powerful electric assist and a spacious bag that handily clips on the front.
With the classic Brompton M-type handlebars, it has a more upright rider position – perfect for navigating busy city streets – and leaves loads of space for luggage up front. This six-speed bike is perfect if you’re riding in hillier areas or if you don’t know where your next adventure will be. Combining the Brompton Wide Range hub and derailleur system with the 300Wh electric battery, this bike is a machine. Its small wheels will fly up any hill without you even having to break a sweat and with a range of up to 45 miles you won’t have to worry about it running out of charge.
It’s also equipped with the 20 litre City Bag which has a laptop compartment, shoulder pad and rain cover as well as a USB slot that lets you charge your phone or tablet while you’re riding. It not only hides the battery away when you’re on the bike but when you’re done you can take it off and just use it as a normal bag.
All our Bromptons are version Ls, meaning they come with mudguards and a pump as standard, and they all have extended saddles, which provide a comfortable height for more riders than the normal length, guaranteeing more efficient pedalling.
The standard Bromptons are excellent for cycling to work, but the M6L Electric Premium with City Bag is unbeatable: the future of commuting is now.
- Drive Unit–Brushless DC front motor, 250W, Cut off speed: 15.5mph / 25kmh
- Battery–Voltage: 36V, Capacity: 8.55Ah, Energy density: 300Wh
- Head Unit / Display–Integrated HMI: LED display
- Handlebar - M-Type
- Number of Gears–6 Speed
- Shifter–Ergonomic Underbar Shifters
- Chain set–Alloy Brompton Chainset
- Seatpost–Extended Seatpost
- Saddle–Brompton Standard Saddle
- Suspension–Firm Block
- Pedals–Brompton Left-Hand Folding Pedal/Alloy Cage Right-Hand Pedal
- Brakeset–Dual-Pivot Brompton Calipers
- Brake Levers–Ergonomic Integrated Brake Levers
- Wheelset–Double-Wall Rim Brompton Wheelset
- Tyres–Brompton Kevlar Tyres
- Accessories–Mudguards, 20 litre City Bag
- Grips–Lock-On Grips
- Next Day Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Order before 4pm Sunday - Friday
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.