Back by popular demand, Brompton have launched their exciting 2018 Black Edition bike. Inspired by city life at night, the Black Edition replaces the classic silver wheel rims, spokes and seat post with stylish black componentry.
The S2L model incorporates a S-Type handlebar for a fast-sporty ride position and has two gear choices to help you up and down slight undulations. Meanwhile its integrated mudguards work to keep you protected from spray even in wet conditions.
This sleek urban bike still encompasses all the usual features we have come to love from Brompton. It folds fast and easily into a compact package, so compact in fact that it is allowed on most public transport, even during peak times. Perfect for getting you around the city with style.
*Please note that images are for reference only and the product specification may vary. Please refer to the product features for the model specification.
- Frame - Steel
- Fork - Steel
- Handlebar - S-Type
- Number of Gears - 2 Speed
- Shifter - New Ergonomic Underbar Shifters
- Chain set - Alloy Brompton Chainset
- Seatpost - Extended Seatpost
- Saddle - Brompton Standard Saddle
- Suspension - Firm Block
- Pedals - Brompton Left-Hand Folding Pedal/Alloy Cage Right-Hand Pedal
- Brakeset - New Improved Dual-Pivot Brompton Calipers
- Brake Levers - New Ergonomic Integrated Brake Levers
- Grips - New Lock-On Grips
- Wheelset - Double-Wall Rim Brompton Wheelset
- Tyres - Brompton Kevlar Tyres
- Accessories - Mudguards
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £30, otherwise £2.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 30 days of receipt.
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.