The Brompton S2L Black Edition 2020 is the ridiculously cool version of the iconic folding bike with all black components.
Its S-type handlebars are straight and low, which provides a sportier riding position and saves weight, making each revolution as efficient as possible. With one gear for hills and one for the flat, this 2-speed system is sleek, lightweight and functional, providing everything you need for bombing around town.
Nearly all our Brompton bikes are version Ls, meaning they come with mudguards and a pump as standard, and they all have extended saddles, which provide a comfortable height for more riders than the normal length, guaranteeing more efficient pedalling.
Sleek, stylish and simple, Brompton have truly mastered the folding bike and the S2L Black Edition is proof of that. You won’t find a better-looking bike.
- Number of Gears–2 Speed
- Shifter–Ergonomic Underbar Shifters
- Chain set–Alloy Brompton Chainset
- Seatpost–Extended Seatpost
- Saddle–Brompton Standard Saddle
- Suspension–Firm Block
- Pedals–Brompton Left-Hand Folding Pedal/Alloy Cage Right-Hand Pedal
- Brakeset–Dual-Pivot Brompton Calipers
- Brake Levers–Ergonomic Integrated Brake Levers
- Grips–Lock-On Grips
- Wheelset–Double-Wall Rim Brompton Wheelset
- Tyres–Schwalbe Marathon Racer
- Next Day Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Order before 4pm Sunday - Friday
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.