The Brompton S2L Black Edition Premium 2020 is the world-leading folding bike but with cool all-black components and special shiny lacquer colour options.
Its S-type handlebars are straight and low, which provides a sportier riding position and saves weight, making each revolution as efficient as possible. With one gear for hills and one for the flat, this 2-speed system is sleek, lightweight and functional, providing everything you need for bombing around town.
Nearly all our Brompton bikes are version Ls, meaning they come with mudguards and a pump as standard, and they all have extended saddles, which provide a comfortable height for more riders than the normal length, guaranteeing more efficient pedalling.
When it comes to folding bikes, you can’t get better than Brompton: they’re more portable, more efficient and more stylish than any other. The S2L Black Edition Premium is even better looking than the standard Brompton and is head and shoulders above any other folding bike in terms of performance. This bike doesn’t just ride, it excels.
- Number of Gears–2 Speed
- Shifter–Ergonomic Underbar Shifters
- Chain set–Alloy Brompton Chainset
- Seatpost–Extended Seatpost
- Saddle–Brompton Standard Saddle
- Suspension–Firm Block
- Pedals–Brompton Left-Hand Folding Pedal/Alloy Cage Right-Hand Pedal
- Brakeset–Dual-Pivot Brompton Calipers
- Brake Levers–Ergonomic Integrated Brake Levers
- Grips–Lock-On Grips
- Wheelset–Double-Wall Rim Brompton Wheelset
- Tyres–Schwalbe Marathon Racer
- Next Day Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Order before 4pm Sunday - Friday
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 30 days of receipt.
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.