Inspired by the Brompton Junction store located in Amsterdam’s 9 Straatjes, S2L Nine Streets Edition sports the never before seen, special fade finish. The effect is a 2-tone fusion of Red and Blue lacquer which is created using a manual process that leaves a unique finish on each bike, meaning no 2 bikes are the same. Brand new Nine Streets bikes are handcrafted in London. The bike comes with an ideal city specification, including Shimano dynamo, black edition, reflective decal.
The S2L model incorporates a S-Type handlebar for a fast-sporty ride position. With the practicality of 6 gears it is more than capable of covering greater distances and even tackling hillier routes. And, integrated mudguards keep you protected from spray even in wet conditions.
This sleek urban bike still encompasses all the usual features we have come to love from Brompton. It folds fast and easily into a compact package, so compact in fact that it is allowed on most public transport, even during peak times. Perfect for getting you around the city with style.
- Number of Gears–2 Speed
- Shifter–New Ergonomic Underbar Shifters
- Chain set–Alloy Brompton Chainset
- Seatpost–Extended Seatpost
- Saddle–Brompton Standard Saddle
- Suspension–Firm Block
- Pedals–Brompton Left-Hand Folding Pedal/Alloy Cage Right-Hand Pedal
- Brakeset–New Improved Dual-Pivot Brompton Calipers
- Brake Levers–New Ergonomic Integrated Brake Levers
- Grips–New Lock-On Grips
- Wheelset–Schwalbe Marathon Racer
- Tyres–Schwalbe Marathon Racer
- Lighting–Shimano Hub Dynamo
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £3.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 2 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £30, otherwise £2.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 30 days of receipt.
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.