The Brompton S3L 2019 is the updated version of the iconic foldable commuter bike with all the classic features that have made it loved by commuters around the world. The clever setup of this sleek urban bike means that you can fold it quickly and easily into a compact package, so compact in fact that it is allowed on most public transport, even during peak times. It can also be taken inside (homes, offices, bars) so it is a lot less likely to be stolen.
Its ride position and agility are more than a match for conventional bicycles. Small wheels mean fast acceleration from red lights and increased manoeuvrability through busy streets. Perfect for getting you around the city with style.
The S-type handlebars on this Brompton create a sporty ride position, and a 3-speed hub gear is perfect for everyday cycling. The integrated mudguards keep you protected from spray, even in wet conditions.
This tough bike can take everything the city throws at it, every day. A steel frame, efficient and puncture resistant tyres, handmade with high build quality and a design that has been refined over 25 years means Brompton folding bikes provide years of regular city use and beyond.
- Handlebar–S -Type
- Number of Gears–3 Speed
- Number of Gears–3 Speed
- Shifter–Ergonomic Underbar Shifters
- Chain set–Alloy Brompton Chainset
- Seatpost–Extended Seatpost
- Saddle–Brompton Standard Saddle
- Suspension–Firm Block
- Pedals–Brompton Left-Hand Folding Pedal/Alloy Cage Right-Hand Pedal
- Brakeset–Dual-Pivot Brompton Calipers
- Brake Levers–Ergonomic Integrated Brake Levers
- Grips–Lock-On Grips
- Wheelset–Double-Wall Rim Brompton Wheelset
- Tyres–Schwalbe Marathon Racer
- Next Day Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Order before 4pm Sunday - Friday
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 30 days of receipt.
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.