PLEASE NOTE: Due to limited availability this bike is limited to one order per customer. Multiple orders will be cancelled.
The S6E CHPT3 Edition Superlight 2019 is the stylish foldable Brompton bike created in collaboration with David Millar, one of Britain’s most successful cyclists. Everything about the Brompton X CHPT3 has been designed with style and substance but also weight reduction in mind.
Textured matte black titanium rear frame and forks, complement the fire red front frame and reduce weight over a standard Brompton – tipping the scales at only 10.3kg overall. The design philosophy continues within the black componentry, race-tuned suspension by David Millar himself, Schwalbe One tan-wall tyres and Fabric Scoop saddle, carrying the Devesa print pattern of CHPT3’s home town of Girona. All parts selected for performance and lightness, yet durable and comfortable for day to day city riding and carving out new routes.
Like all Brompton’s this special edition is handmade in London with great care. It easily folds down in seconds into a small package only slightly larger than its wheels that is super easy to carry around, which makes it welcome on most public transport, even during busy peak times. Its clever folding design keeps mucky parts neatly inside and out of the way of your clothing. With this new stylish Brompton you are guaranteed to stand out in any city.
- Frame–Steel Main Frame/Titanium Swing Arm
- Number of Gears–6 Speed
- Shifter–Ergonomic Underbar Shifters
- Chain set–Alloy Brompton Chainset
- Seatpost–Extended Seatpost
- Saddle–Fabric Scoop
- Suspension–Firm Block
- Pedals–Brompton Left-Hand Folding Pedal/Alloy Cage Right-Hand Pedal
- Brakeset–Dual-Pivot Brompton Calipers
- Brake Levers–Ergonomic Integrated Brake Levers
- Grips–Fabric Slim Dual-Texture Kraton Rubber
- Wheelset–Double-Wall Rim Brompton Wheelset
- Tyres–Schwalbe One 35mm Tan Wall
- Accessories–E type (no mudguards, no rack)
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £30, otherwise £2.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 30 days of receipt.
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.