London-born bike company Brompton have been handmaking foldable bikes since 1975, meeting the needs of active commuters and city explorers across the UK and beyond.
The iconic Brompton is back for 2018 in the form of this Black Edition bike. Inspired by city life at night, the sleek Black Edition is updated with stylish jet black componentry instead of the Brompton's classic silver wheel rims, spokes and seat post.
The S6L model incorporates a S-Type handlebar for a fast-sporty ride position. With the practicality of 6 gears, the S6L is more than capable of covering greater distances than your usual A-to-B and even tackling hillier routes. Integrated mudguards keep you protected from spray when out on the roads, so the weather is one less thing to worry about.
Of course, this sleek urban bike encompasses all the usual features we have come to love from Brompton. Folding quickly and easily into a compact package, the S6L is conveniently permitted on most public transport, even during peak times. Perfect for getting you around the city with style.
- Frame - Steel
- Fork - Steel
- Handlebar - S-Type
- Number of Gears - 6 Speed
- Shifter - New Ergonomic Underbar Shifters
- Chain set - Alloy Brompton Chainset
- Seatpost - Extended Seatpost
- Saddle - Brompton Standard Saddle
- Suspension - Firm Block
- Pedals - Brompton Left-Hand Folding Pedal/Alloy Cage Right-Hand Pedal
- Brakeset - New Improved Dual-Pivot Brompton Calipers
- Brake Levers - New Ergonomic Integrated Brake Levers
- Grips - New Lock-On Grips
- Wheelset - Double-Wall Rim Brompton Wheelset
- Tyres - Brompton Kevlar Tyres
- Accessories - Mudguards
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 2 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 30 days of receipt.
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.