The Brompton S6L Black Edition Superlight 2020 is the incredibly sleek model of the world-leading folding bike having been made from titanium with cool all-black components.
Its S-type handlebars are straight and low, which provides a sportier riding position and saves weight, making each revolution as efficient as possible. This six-speed bike is perfect if you’re riding in hillier areas or if you don’t know where your next adventure will be. Combining the Brompton Wide Range hub and derailleur system, the six gears are evenly spaced and should have you prepared for whatever’s around the corner.
Nearly all our Brompton bikes are version Ls, meaning they come with mudguards and a pump as standard, and they all have extended saddles, which provide a comfortable height for more riders than the normal length, guaranteeing more efficient pedalling.
Super sleek, stylish and simple, Brompton have truly mastered the folding bike and the S6L Black Edition Superlight is proof of that. You won’t find a better-looking bike.
- Frame–Steel Main Frame/Titanium Swing Arm
- Number of Gears–6 Speed
- Shifter–Ergonomic Underbar Shifters
- Chain set–Alloy Brompton Chainset
- Seatpost–Extended Seatpost
- Saddle–Brompton Standard Saddle
- Suspension–Firm Block
- Pedals–Brompton Left-Hand Folding Pedal/Alloy Cage Right-Hand Pedal
- Brakeset–Dual-Pivot Brompton Calipers
- Brake Levers–Ergonomic Integrated Brake Levers
- Grips–Lock-On Grips
- Wheelset–Double-Wall Rim Brompton Wheelset
- Tyres–Schwalbe Marathon Racer
- Next Day Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Order before 4pm Sunday - Friday
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 30 days of receipt.
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.