A vivid reflective finish, complemented with all black components - meet the Nickel Edition Brompton for 2018.
The highly polished electrolysis nickel plating creates exceptional anti-corrosion resistance, normally reserved for mining equipment. Minor variations to the finish appear on each bike, ensuring that the final look is incredibly unique.
The S6L model incorporates a S-Type handlebar for a fast-sporty ride position. With the practicality of 6 gears it is more than capable of covering greater distances and even tackling hillier routes. And, integrated mudguards keep you protected from spray even in wet conditions.
This sleek urban bike still encompasses all the usual features we have come to love from Brompton. It folds fast and easily into a compact package, so compact in fact that it is allowed on most public transport, even during peak times. Perfect for getting you around the city with style.
*Please note that images are for reference only and the product specification may vary. Please refer to the product features for the model specification.
- Frame - Nickel plated steel
- Fork - Steel
- Handlebar - S-Type
- Number of Gears - 6 Speed
- Shifter - New Ergonomic Underbar Shifters
- Chain set - Alloy Brompton Chainset
- Seatpost - Extended Seatpost
- Saddle - Brompton Standard Saddle
- Suspension - Firm Block
- Pedals - Brompton Left-Hand Folding Pedal/Alloy Cage Right-Hand Pedal
- Brakeset - New Improved Dual-Pivot Brompton Calipers
- Brake Levers - New Ergonomic Integrated Brake Levers
- Grips - New Lock-On Grips
- Wheelset - Double-Wall Rim Brompton Wheelset
- Tyres - Brompton Kevlar Tyres
- Accessories - Mudguards
- Front carrier block
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £30, otherwise £2.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 30 days of receipt.
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.