The Roll Top Bag from Brompton was made to be compact for commuting while still being a versatile and stylish for everyday use. With a clever roll-top closure to adjust its size, this bag will conform to the smallest size possible. Adjustable shoulder and closure straps make it neat and secure while you're riding but the bag is still easy to carry when you arrive at your destination.
A large capacity, an internal zip pocket and a travel card pocket on the base make sure there's a space for everything, whether you're carrying only the essentials or heading back from the shops. This Brompton bag is constructed from a durable waxed cotton fabric, which provides a highly water resistant barrier whilst being resilient to the impacts of daily use. The bag is finished with genuine leather trim and antique brass hardware for a understated and classic look.
- External dimensions: 360mm (W) x 220mm (H) x 110mm (D)
- Internal dimensions: 350mm (W) x 215mm (H) x 105mm (D)
- Capacity: 9 Litres
- Material: durable waxed cotton fabric, dense enough to resist normal rain conditions and light splashing
- Suitable for all Brompton handlebar types
- Includes a quick-adjust shoulder strap, a travel card pocket and an internal zip pocket
- Includes a high visibility rain-cover
- A front carrier block is not included when ordering this item
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £30, otherwise £2.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 30 days of receipt.
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.