Cambridge Masks™ are respirators that use military grade filtration technology to filter out nearly 100% of particulate pollution, gases, as well as bacteria and viruses in a fashion friendly mask. The inner filtration layer is made from a 100% pure activated carbon cloth, which was originally invented by the UK Ministry of Defence. It was extensively developed and has been made into products for use in chemical, biological and nuclear warfare protection. They call it the British Pollution Solution.
- British Made
- Military Grade
- Three layer filtration system:
- The Primary Filter Layer filters out larger particles such as dust and PM10
- The Three-Ply Micro Particulate Layer is designed to block particulate pollution such as PM2.5
- Military Grade Carbon Filter is made from a 100% pure activated carbon cloth, which was originally invented by the UK Ministry of Defence for use in chemical, biological and nuclear warfare protection
- Meets the NIOSH N99 standard for filtration, meaning consistent particulate filtration in excess of 99% was maintained (as opposed to the next level down, N95 with excess of 95%)
- 99.6% filtration of viruses
- 99.77% filtration of bacteria
- Meets the NIOSH standard for inhalation/exhalation meaning that the breathing resistance is within the requirements
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £3.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 2 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £30, otherwise £2.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 30 days of receipt.
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.