The Cannondale CAADX 150 combines SuperX geometry and CAAD12-inspired features, making it a great cyclocross bike, back-up pit bike, versatile super-commuter or all-road adventurer. The Shimano 105 Group drivetrain allows for impressive shifting, reliable braking and easy trimming of the front mech making this bike a force to be reckoned with.
The flat mount rear brake has a low profile, super-light flat disc mount in the rear and is easy to adjust. A SAVE micro-suspension gives better control, traction and comfort thanks to dramatically-shaped and flattened seat stays and chainstays that absorb shock. The removable seat stay fender mount is there when you need it, gone when you don't. A 1-1/8" to 1-1/4" tapered steerer and head tube provides the ideal blend of stout steering precision and light weight. Rider The bike geometry is performance focused, but slightly more upright for comfort, perfect for long days in the saddle and confident handling on all road surfaces.
- Frame–CAADX Disc, SmartForm C2 Alloy, BB30
- Fork–Cannondale CAADX Disc, Full Carbon, 1–1/4" to 1–1/8" tapered steerer, 55mm offset, flat mount, 12x100 thru axle
- Headset–CAADX Si, 25mm top cap
- Stem–Cannondale C3, 6061 Alloy, 31.8, 7°
- Handlebar–Cannondale C3, 6061 Alloy, Compact
- Grips–Cannondale Grip Bar Tape w/Gel, 3.5mm
- Brakes–Shimano 105 7070 hydro disc, 160/160mm RT56 rotors
- Brake Levers–Shimano 105 7020 hydro disc
- Shifters–Shimano 105 7020, 2x11
- Hubs–Formula RX–512 12x100 front, CX–22 QR rear
- Rims–CX 2.0, 28h
- Spokes–Stainless Steel, 14g
- Front Derailleur–Shimano 105 7000, 31.8 clamp
- Rear Derailleur–Shimano 105 7000 GS
- Crank–FSA Omega Alloy, 46/36
- Chain–KMC X11, 11–speed
- Bottom Bracket–Cannondale BB30
- Tyres–Schwalbe Rapid Rob, K–Guard, 700 x 35c
- Rear Cogs–Shimano 105, 11–34, 11–speed
- Seatpost–Cannondale C3, 6061 Alloy, 27.2 x 350mm (46–56), 400mm (58–61)
- Saddle–Cannondale Stage CX
- Pedals–Wellgo w/ Clip and Strap
- Next Day Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Order before 4pm Sunday - Friday
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 30 days of receipt.
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.