The Cannondale CAADX SE 105 has all the race-bred performance and versatility of the CAADX while being equipped for hard-charging, on-road/off-road adventure riding. The Shimano 105 Group drivetrain allows for impressive shifting, reliable braking and easy trimming of the front mech making this bike a force to be reckoned with.
The flat mount rear brake has a low profile, super-light flat disc mount in the rear and is easy to adjust. A SAVE micro-suspension gives better control, traction and comfort thanks to dramatically-shaped and flattened seat stays and chainstays that absorb shock. The removable seat stay fender mount is there when you need it, gone when you don't. A 1-1/8" to 1-1/4" tapered steerer and head tube provides the ideal blend of stout steering precision and light weight. Rider The bike geometry is performance focused, but slightly more upright for comfort, perfect for long days in the saddle and confident handling on all road surfaces.
- Frame–CAADX Disc, SmartForm C2 Alloy, BB30
- Fork–Cannondale CAADX Disc, Full Carbon, 1–1/4" to 1–1/8" tapered steerer, 55mm offset, flat mount, 12x100 thru axle
- Headset–CAADX Si, 25mm top cap
- Stem–Cannondale C3, 6061 Alloy, 31.8, 7°
- Handlebar–Cannondale C3, 6061 Alloy, Compact
- Grips–Cannondale Grip Bar Tape w/Gel, 3.5mm
- Brakes–Tektro Spyre–C cable actuated disc, 160/160mm
- Brake Levers–Shimano 105 7000
- Shifters–Shimano 105 7000, 2x11
- Hubs–Formula RX–512 12x100 front, CX–22 QR rear
- Rims–WTB STP i19 TCS, 28h, tubeless ready
- Spokes–Stainless Steel, 14g
- Front Derailleur–Shimano 105 7000, 31.8 clamp
- Rear Derailleur–Shimano 105 7000 GS
- Crank–Cannondale Si, BB30 w/ FSA rings, 48/32
- Chain–KMC X11, 11–speed
- Bottom Bracket–Cannondale BB30
- Tyres–WTB Riddler, 700 x 37c, tubeless ready
- Rear Cogs–Shimano 105, 11–34, 11–speed
- Seatpost–Cannondale C3, 6061 Alloy, 27.2 x 350mm (46–56), 400mm (58–61)
- Saddle–Fabric Scoop Radius Sport, steel rails
- Pedals–Wellgo w/ Clip and Strap
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £30, otherwise £2.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 30 days of receipt.
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.